Owner Maintenance Services
Essential Winter Services
It is vital that your caravan/lodge is drained down at the end of the season, thus avoiding any problems and possible damage during the winter months which may not be covered by insurance, and to ensure a problem free reconnection next year.
If systems are not drained down, then they become vulnerable to frost damage and corrosion.
The vast majority of owners used our service last year and we hope you will do so again this year. Our maintenance team knows your caravan/lodge and is familiar with the workings of the unit and we strongly recommend that you take advantage of this service. The cost of the drain down is just £46 including VAT.Please note: If you do not have a 2016 letting account with Newmans, you will need to pay for ALL additional services via credit / debit card.
Essential winter drain down
- Water system fully drained down, water supply disconnected.
- Anti-freeze in toilets and all sinks / shower water traps.
- Re-connected and tested for leaks ready for your chosen return date.
For all units including central heated caravan and lodges
Just £46 - PRICE FREEZE
Essential winter shut down clean
- Complete and thorough clean of ALL rooms, cupboards, surfaces, under seating and cushions.
- Furniture and soft furnishings placed correctly in your caravan/lodge to allow maximum air circulation and to help prevent against damp.
- Moisture crystals in every room to prevent excess moisture build up.
- All windows, where possible, secured with cable ties, notices reading ‘ALL VALUABLES REMOVED’ will be displayed.
Please Note: Please ensure you leave your caravan/lodge clean when you leave as this service is not intended to include an additional clean.
Essential Central Heating Anti-freeze check
The drain down involves the draining down of the domestic system, the heating side is never drained and therefore it is vital for all units with central heating that anti-freeze is present in the heating system to avoid frost damage, pipes freezing and bursting.
- A check of anti-freeze/inhibitor strength
- Run heating system for 5-10 minutes
- Check expansion vessel operates correctly
- Check pressure relief valve for leaks
- Check auto air vent for leaks
- Inspect radiators for corrosion, circulation problems and leaks
Lodges and Caravans - Just £30
Please Note: Should the system need a top up then there will be an additional charge of £25
Excellent Value: Annual Gas test, Boiler service and Gas Fire service
This includes the annual gas test plus a boiler and gas fire service. The service will involve take out and clean burners, clean jets, clean combustion chamber, flume operation, fan operation, check pressures and bleed radiators. These are carried out up and above a gas test.
Complete Mega Package
- Winter drain down
- Winter clean
- PAT & Gas test
- Boiler & fire service
- Full spring clean - including carpets and upholstery
- Veranda Jet Wash and Exterior wash
Annual Gas Test
Portable Appliance (PAT) test
Spring cleaning is also vitally important to ensure your holiday home is prepared correctly for the start of the new season. This can take some considerable time to complete properly.
We can complete an in-depth spring clean to include the following:-
- All surfaces, to include walls, floors and ceilings, to be washed down and disinfected
- All lighting covers to be removed and washed thoroughly
- All windows cleaned on the inside, including all windowsills
- All appliances to be de-greased etc.
- Vacuuming of carpets and upholstery, cleaning under all seating and in cupboards and drawers
- All soft furnishings replaced in its original position
Winter Checking Service
First inspections start Friday 2nd December 2016 and the final inspection will be carried out on Friday 24th February 2017
7 x fortnightly inspections just £8.50 per visit
Carpets and Upholstery Shampoo
Exterior no rush jet / hand wash
Veranda jet wash
Curtains, Nets and Roller Blinds
- Taken down and laid flat to prevent mould
- Should a clean or replacement be required, you will be informed
- All will be re-hung in the Spring, ready for letting
Caravans and Lodges - Just £30
All prices include VAT
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
To ensure that the above cleaning services are carried out to the highest standard, all work will be inspected by our Accommodation Manager to ensure that is has been completed to the owner’s satisfaction.
PLEASE NOTE: It is advisable to take home ALL your valuables i.e. TV’s, DVD’s etc., and not leave them in your holiday home for the winter.